1. OUR COMMITMENT
We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of your personal data.
- What Information we collect,
- how we use your Information,
- whom we may share your Information with, and
- how we protect your Information.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us via our website, mobile app, social networking sites, hotline or other customer touchpoints, we receive Information about you. We do so to improve our benefits and services in order to serve your best interests as a GetGo member.
The Information we collect and process includes but may not limit to the following:
- Personal data such as your name, gender, date of birth and nationality
- Contact data such as your mailing addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
- Travel data such as your passport, booking details, travel companions, preferences and special needs
- Behavioural data such as your use of our website, mobile app and hotlines
- Transactional data such as your earn and redeem activity with our partners
- Other data you may voluntarily disclose to our customer service group or via participation in our surveys or contests
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Information to:
- fulfil our obligations as program operator and render the benefits and services to you in full
- administer your account
- provide member support and resolve your inquiries
- provide services tailored to your personal preferences and interests
- provide you with relevant marketing communications and offers, subject to the permission you give us*
- process your transactions in a timely and secure manner
- improve our benefits and services in order to serve your needs better
*You may choose not to receive marketing communications at any time, by following the "Manage Subscription" process contained in the communication itself, or update your preferences settings after logging on to our website.
4. WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We may disclose your Information to our suppliers and third parties contracted to fulfil our obligations to you on our behalf as program operator or for relevant marketing offers and services.
We may also disclose your Information to our lawyers or legal advisors for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, in response to government authorities, agencies or other third parties to the extent permitted or required by applicable law, or in response to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information. This includes putting user access controls mechanisms in place, training our employees in handling your personal information, and signing data processing and/or sharing agreements with third parties.
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer – the standard security technology for establishing encrypted link between a web server and a browser, adapted from http://info.ssl.com/article.aspx?id=10241) protocol to protect in transmission the Information we collect online from you.
6. ACCESS AND ACCURACY OF YOUR INFORMATION
The written request must contain the following:
- Your name, postal address and signature
- A signed authority from any third party whose data you request on their behalf, subject to presentation of any government-issued ID containing the photograph and signature of both you and the third party whose data you request, so that we can verify your authority and identity
Please send your request to:
Data Protection Officer
Cebu Pacific Building
Pasay City 1301, Metro Manila, Philippines
You can enable or disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to receive certain benefits and services if cookies have been disabled completely.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
For the convenience of access to information, we provide you links to other websites. Accessing these websites is solely at your own risk and we shall not be responsible for the availability, privacy practices, content, views or the use of any Information that you may share with these websites.
We do not monitor these linked websites for accuracy and content, and do not warrant and have no liability for the information contained therein. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with your use of linked websites or your reliance on any content, good or service available on or through the linked websites.
9. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All Information that has been collected from you will only be stored for a limited duration that is relevant to the purpose for which it was processed and for as long as required by applicable law.
10. DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For further questions, you may contact us .